We open doors with renewed strength
We open our doors with a new schedule from 10 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 8 pm.
We look forward to seeing you again and that you can enjoy the experience of visiting the Palau Güell. We open our doors with a new schedule from 10 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 8 pm in order to reinforce the cleanliness of the space and make it safer.
Audio guide app
We've created a new app to access audiobook content directly from your mobile device.
Security measures adopted
- The use of the mask is mandatory.
- We provide you with hydroalcoholic gel to clean and disinfect your hands before the visit and we have strengthened the cleaning service in all areas. For reasons of preservation, hydroalcoholic ice may not be used inside the building.
- We propose that the visit be made individually or with the people with whom you live and always maintaining the safety distance of 1,5 meters.
- The cloakroom will remain closed.
- We had to limit the capacity to 50%.
- We recommend that you purchase your tickets in advance online.
Reservations made during the closing period on the occasion of COVID-19
As for the amount of tickets booked in advance of the closing days, it will be returned progressively and we will inform all affected visitors by email.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at the e-mail address email@example.com or by phone at 934725775.
This information will be updated periodically.
Barcelona, 19 June 2020